Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday 011006

I know you have all been on the edge of your chairs after the last comment... so here is the update.

Last we checked, there was potential for a late night fly by...

I'm all good on women "dropping in", especially in the late night hours. However, in this instance, I do have a time constraint. I've been fighting this stupid cold, and today I had to be at work at 7am for meetings, so unless I want to take 2 steps backward in getting over the damn thing - I gotta get AT LEAST 4-5 hours sleep. Giving the benefit of the doubt... I'll opt for 4.

So, knowing the time delay factor when dealing with HTP, when 1am rolls around - I call her up, wave off the pattern and crash. I know. I know. It totally sucks. But, come on, If I'm sick through next weekend - that sucks. So, she promises lunch again today. Agreed. I crash.

7am... ugh.
Meetings until 11am... ugh.

11:30 - call to wake up HTP. Instead I get PE. We chat. She's actually a pretty cool person as I get to know her better and like the fact that she pretty much tells me anything. Its almost like she's becoming my wing woman for HTP - feeding me info. However, the info she has for me today is that there will be no lunch! DOH! Stood up? WTF? Ok, so the real truth is that HTP has been working through issues with another guy that we arent going to get into here. I am fully aware and she's told me all about it - so its cool, but i had thought it was over. Apparently, he did a fly by and beat me to the punch today. Jackass.

She'll get total hell for this later... guess that means since its Tuesday, that I'll go see Ghetto Booty tonight, or possibly the Aggie... maybe both. I did run into the Aggie last night at the gym. She was all sweaty and looked pretty good... I digress.

Nothing but negative points today. I will definitely have to change that tonight.

for now... Ghostrider out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home