Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Years and the first week of January

New Years!

Out with the old and in with the new. Unless you are hot, then you can stick around too.

So, just days after the Christmas Party, we decide that it would be ultimately prudent to throw a New Years Party. This time at my friend's house. His place is similar to mine - so its a good layout for a party - plus, stumbling distance to get home, or just crash and drool in a corner.... whatever works.

We are now on a kick to gather a huge EVITE list to throw some monster parties. I believe a tidy little website will be forthcoming - but that requires a bit of effort, and I dont know that I'm ready for it. What the hell am I saying? I'm sitting here at work typing in a blog about my social life. Yeah - I'll get right on that website. Where's my beer?

New Years Party was planned with the same intentions as the Christmas Party - invite as many potentials as possible and see what happens. Just to add to the craziness - add in a shot wheel, about $500 in alcohol and some crazy asses that will toast every single timezone new year around the world. (Ok, that would be me). Our evite only topped 30 people confirmed - which, sounds about right for a last minute party, but a whole slew of people showed that werent expected - no complaints there.

Out of the list though, the Hollah-Tolah and Hottie the Pirate make it. No fireworks this night. A friend of ours brought a friend and the whole intention was for me to hook up with her at Midnight (realtime), but I was too busy doing shots and basically partying with friends to see the signals - oh well. She hooked up with another one of my friends instead. Good times. Hottie the Pirate makes it over late - somehow the cameras always come out and we end up taking tons of photos of her and her roommate together - works for me. we party until about 5am... i stagger home.

So the update on the women - I'd love to hear from the Transcendental, but no response and I have kicked White on Rice to the curb - for no real reason. Havent talked to Hot Mama in a few weeks - I think she is out. I've heard through the grapevine that the Holla-Tolah wants to keep it friends - and that's fine - i think I didnt pay her enough attention. Which is fine - cause this si who am I, either like it or leave it. Legally Hot is still in - I need to work harder on this. Go Big Red is still around - I talk to her a few times a week. Still seeing the Aggie - but she still has issues. And Ghetto-booty, well, I still like her booty.

Up and coming - there is a new light on the horizon.
I'll Call her Litigious brewer. Met her a week ago while I was out with the Aggie. This one will take some work, but i'm sure I'll see her again.

Next up is Spike McBlondie - a friendly little vball coach that has some potential...

I guess that should gets things back to current.

Gotta run for now... have a lunch date with Hottie the Pirate.
*********Posted by Ghostrider**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home