Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday 010906 - Lunch

Seeing how I am slowly catching up on the backlog... I'll try to actually post as individual things happen, rather than the mile long blogs I've been posting recently.

So today, If you are up to date, I was to have lunch with HTP. That's Hottie the Pirate if you havent clued in yet. Her roomie PE came along as well. Considering the breakfast we had this weekend, I'm curious as to what shinanigans will happen at lunch. I can see how these two can play off each other and things can go downhill fast... entertaining for me... and therefore, for you.

I'm at work today, and for the rest of the world, that means lunch is somewhere around 11 - 1. But for these two, time has no bearing. I seriously reinforced that lunch had to be at the latest 1pm. When 3pm rolls around, we are finally out the door. Yeah... I'm weak. But, what the hell - I wasnt doing jack shit at work anyways. Plan for the day is to grab some sushi - since we didnt make it out the night before. Anyways - to the three of us head off to a place closer to my house than to work... I realize immediately, that the roomie can provide all kinds of info just to tease HTP. So between the hot edamami fight between girls throwing peas down each others shirts and other antics, I get to sit back and take notes. Of all things, PE gives HTP grief over the recent change in way she references me. I picked up on it the other day, but didnt really sink in. Apparently HTP didnt realize she was doing it... but we both busted her. Also, in the middle of a story HTP is telling, she busts out with the reference of "This guy that I am dating...." (meaning me) At this point PE's eyes go wide... there is a dramatic pause like something major just slipped... then HTP says what? what? I cant say we are dating?

Well, ok then... Where the hell is Hwapper with fantasy point system? All kinds of crap keeps happening and yet there isnt any tracking. Although, there is an obvious front runner. Considering I have seen HTP every day (save Sunday) since last thursday...

I manage to make it back from LUNCH at 5:15 to the office. whups... was supposed to have a meeting at 4. Ruh Roh. I have a sit down with the guys there and we work things out quickly. I get a little grief for being so late - but nothing major. Hell, I'm pretty glad it worked out this way, I can tell they had been yapping about this crap since 4pm and if i had to listen to it the whole time, I might shoot myself in the head.

As for me? I've known this girl for years and when we worked together a few years ago, I can admit I had a thing for her back then. Cant complain about the direction this is going.

Testing the waters - I sent her a text saying, "So, when will you grace me with your presence again? tomorrow?"

She just called and said "what time are you going to bed? maybe tonight"

I'm Ghostrider... and these are my stories.
Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home