Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Let the games begin! 1/10-1/15

Since I published the scoring kinda late, this will be a short week.

Here's how I'm calling it.

Hottie the Pirate, clearly in the lead, d'har! Me thinks she scores 90 points.

I think Aggie, being an Aggie will at least get on the scoreboard so.... 10 points

My disappointment has to be Transcendent... Man started the season strong but just faded. If there was a Injured Reserve, I'd put her on that.

New contestant Spanish Salsa seems to pose an interesting dynamic to the game. She's like the wildcard in all this. I know Ghostrider has a thing for the dark latin types... But a Woman?! just kidding. Alright, no points for Spanish Salsa.

Ghostrider has the right to change to scoring at any point, since it's his life, we just get to point and gawk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home